Life a live without fear and panic
More and more people suffer from – sometimes massive – fears and panic attacks; Unfortunately, often for very long periods of time, which of course massively limits their quality of life. Do you know the following questions or statements:
- What else should I still try?
- Will this never end?
- I just simply can not bear it anymore!
- There must be a way out of my fears?
Are you tired of your fears determining your everyday life? Based on the latest findings from neuroscience, the therapist and Spiegel bestselling author Klaus Bernhardt has developed a fast and extremely efficient method with which you, too, can learn to overcome your fears and panic attacks on your own and finally be able to live a fear-free and relaxed life.
! Finally free from fear and panic attacks !
With this method we are able to help our clients in often only two to three sessions:
- first of all to understand how fear and panic attacks arise.
- Avoid fear and panic attacks (already after the first session) with various stopping techniques, and thus stop the automatic process of fear on your own!
- establish positive thinking in your everyday life.
- develop an idea of your “beautiful, fear-free life”.
- to bring joy of life and ease into your life again
We know from experience that you may not be able to imagine this at the moment. Perhaps you have already made many other unsuccessful attempts to address “your topic” … we will be happy to accompany you on your way out of fear … let yourself be surprised by the results.
… in urgent cases, do not hesitate to call us at: +49-151-2111 2221
Important note regarding the current corona situation:
You are welcome to come to the institute personally to keep your appointments. We strictly adhere to the corona protection regulations issued by the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia. However, if you have any concerns, a session via the Internet (Zoom) is possible without any problems. So you can decide whether you want to attend your session in person at our institute or via the Internet.